Old July 26th 03, 04:36 AM
La Pedrera

Right where it originally was.. on the primary master (hdd-0 as per the bios
when I had it set to boot).
It adjusting the boot order to SATA all that is rquired, or do I have to
change the first boot device still??

If I had merely 2 SATA devices, how would it know which one to boot from?

"Axl" wrote in message
Where do you have your old one connected?

"La Pedrera" skrev i meddelandet
le.rogers.com...
I purchased a SATA drive and have cloned it over (using Ghost) and now

want
to boot from this drive * much faster than my old 10gb ATA one *.

I still want to have the other drive connected and accessible.

How do I change this? I see the setting in the bios for BOOT ORDER, but

when
set to SATA it still just skips right over the drive.. .