Old August 14th 20, 07:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Subject: Weird Story: Thunder clap destroys Toshiba Laptop poweradapter that was "half" connected ?!

Hi,

Problem solved,

I bend back the outside pin so it doesn't short-circuit the center or back pin or whatever it was short-circuiting !

It's a bit crooked now but it's working.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/ZBZ.../edit/advanced

Sometimes in future I will update all 22 videos to show how I disassembled the laptop and recorded the adapter beeing, the bending back of the pin and the working of laptop again.

But for now I have no time to go through the cumbersome settings in youtube per video, tried to do it all at once but not working, some videos remain in draft, so this will have to do for now.

Thank you very much !

It's actually kinda funny how you, Paul, don't see the damage to the connector lol.

It's indeed hard to see cause the external/outside pin is bent inwards, I also missed it at first, after thinking long and hard about it I realized that's not how it should be and a pin/external holding pin or whatever the hell it is is missing ! =D

I recalled the disassembly video of somebody else and there was a pin there... so this is like WHERE IS WALDO ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: Youtube make your menus work better/faster for bulk/many videos !