Old August 11th 19, 03:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
David W. Hodgins

Default Hair-trigger keyboards?

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 22:06:44 -0400, Peter Jason wrote:

Hi, where can I find keyboards with heavy keys that do not go off with
the slightest touch? I make too many mistakes by just brushing over
the keys by mistake. Is there a special keyword for searching for
these heavier keys? I'm used to the old typewriter keys.

My most recently purchased keyboard is a wireless logitech k545, which
I find to be quite good. I too learned to type originally on manual
typewriter, then electric typewriters and also on key punch machines.
Purchased the keyboard and mouse, an m510 together with the wireless
usb dongle from amazon.

Regards, Dave Hodgins

--
Change to for