Old August 2nd 19, 07:34 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
T. Ment

Default Dell PC blinking yellow

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 22:43:56 -0700, Banders wrote:

I followed this link
https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/448789/Blinking+Orange+Light+Only
because it specifically mentioned 755.

I'm not going to watch the video because I don't have a Dell, don't want
to ever have one,

I don't have one either but I was curious. He performed witchcraft with
the power supply wires. Scary.

Dell likes to make non standard changes to standard things like the ATX
power connector. Maybe they wanted to be proprietary like IBM mainframes
back in the 70s.

That strategy helped IBM corner the mainframe market, but drove them out
of the PC market. Too bad Dell didn't learn the lesson.