Old July 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Nut Cracker

Default Bar graph display on IMD for Proliants

"Jeffrey Alsip" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nut Cracker wrote:
thanks, per'tiate it !

See, that makes no sense to me. We speak the "Kings English" here!

Jeff

heh ... and what king would that be? at present, england does not have a
king, they have a queen, which is why its called the "queen's english".

However, I suspect that Rush LimBoob would be ordained, by god, your king,
since his the King of Neo-Cons. And to that, I would have to say that you
are not speaking the kings english due to your lack of reactionary,
inflamatory rehetoric and wonton verbal abuse of anything that is remotely
left of "right of center"...

; )

yah, im feeling cheeky this morning ... its all in good fun.

- LC