Old November 8th 03, 04:09 PM
Andrew

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:58:13 +0100, "[Q4O]Gizmo" wrote:

Not nessery, i changed a via chipset mobo to a nforce2 mobo.
first deinstall via chipset drivers then uninstall the via ide hardware.
the swap HD in the new one and youre back on track.

It was necessary for me, Windows on my hard disk wouldn't boot!
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.