Old November 8th 03, 10:52 AM
Andrew

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:36:21 +0100, "Thomas"
wrote:

We see many problems in this newsgroup with NVidia users that ONLY uninstall
NVidia drivers and switch to ATI cards... If i were the OP, i would indeed
use some registry cleaner... Myself, i usually reinstall windows after i
swap a MAIN component (vid card/mainboard)

I just unistalled the NV drivers, replaced the card then loaded the
ATI drivers and had no problems. Reinstalling Windows for a video card
replacement is total overkill IMO.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.