Old July 11th 03, 09:43 AM
Jerle Shannara

Le nuvole si addensarono a Nord, quando "Eric V"
pronunciò:

It appears that my Direct 3D is glitching out with the radeon 9700.
Polygons are shooting all over the place. It gets so bad that I cant
even see while I play any games. When I run the d3d test from dxdiag,
the cube spins normaly, but there is distortion on the edges. When I
run 3Dmark 2001, all the tests are distorted. In some, you cant even
tell what is happening. Huge lines and walls appear all over the
place.
When I play UT2K3, there are walls all over the place, and cones come
out of my crosshair.
Another thing I have noticed is the Windows XP startup logo is
distorted. Not sure why this is effected when other desktop images
appear to be normal.

Any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

If enable, try to disable Fast Write in your BIOS

--
Jerle Shannara
Per rispondere in email sostituisci JERLEANTISPAM con inwind