Old September 4th 03, 11:45 PM
Daniel Yates

"Faustus" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:18:44 +0100, "Daniel Yates"
wrote:

I just realised the title says GF3 Ti4200, eerrrrrrr that was

supposed to be
GF4 Ti4200. Sorry about that

Daniel

Heh...no biggie...we all knew what you did

Faustus

PS I love my MSI Ti4200...got it from Newegg. It came with Morrowind!
And 6 other games!

Dave King -- Faustus
HomePage | http://home.earthlink.net/~davidkinghsd/index.html
ICQ : 329002

Morrowind is without doubt the most amazing game I have ever played - you
really need to get your paws on the Tribunal expansion, and also the
Bloodmoon one, oh especially that - playing the game as a werewolf is not as
easy as you would think! lmao

Can I ask - do you have the standard Ti4200 or the later 8xAGP Ti4200. The
one I have ordered is the 8x w/128mb ram. Apparently the memory is default
at 513Mhz which seems waaaaay high, but im not complaining. How is morrowind
running on the card. Are you able to have full real time shadows running
alongside full AI and distance with this card or will I still need to keep
the settings down do you think? Morrowind os one of my main reasons for
upgrading alongside BF1942, but from what I have gathered BF is a total hog
anyho o I am not expecting miracles with that one lol

Peace

Daniel