Old September 4th 03, 05:17 PM
Thomas

Daniel Yates wrote:
Anyhow - gotta go and buy the bugger now! After I have had a fiddle
with it I will post again letting you know how it OC's and what not.
Probably tommorow or the day after as I have a helluva day tommorow,
gotta fix my cousins tower and I just know he will want his monthly
format doing lmfao!!! He really does not have any idea about internet
security :-S

Did you get it already? I missed yr post yesterday. Did you research the
option to upgrade to a Ati Radeon 9600 (Pro) ? This chip is quite a bit
newer, especially in 3D gaming it might last longer than the Ti4200...

Thomas