Old July 28th 03, 10:17 PM
Stan Linder

Default Here is what Prolinks say's about the problem

That is the limit of nvidia chipset itself. As for ATI, I don't know what
chipset you used, but most of the ATI chipset does not support that
function.

To solve this problem, we have a gameshow product for it.

But right now that is the technology vs price range problem.

Peter Fan

Prolink Computer

15336 E Valley Blvd

City of Industry, CA91746