Old May 2nd 04, 04:45 AM
henny

Great idea
power down and unplug from the wall
now set the ratio switches to 10.5.
power up and re-set up the BIOS
read the manual
HG

"Walt E" wrote in message
ink.net...
my GA-7N400-L mobo will not work with the clk switch set to automatic. i
installed the mobo using the default settings to make sure it worked.

after
getting win xp working and getting the mobo drivers installed i tried
setting the clk switch to auto - comp will not boot. i have an athlon

3000+
proc (barton core, 400 mb fsb), 1 gig of pc3400 sdram (from crucial), the
proc heatsink is amd approved to 3400+, my ram is in dimm 1 and 3. mobo
works fine with the clk switch set to 100. everything was taken from a

soyo
kt600 dragon plus that worked with a 400 mb fsb. any ideas??? the
giga-byte.com site doesn't work so i can't get any help from them