Old June 26th 15, 04:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
(PeteCresswell)

Default Unable To Get Boot Menu

Per (PeteCresswell):
I'm guessing I have to do something in the new BIOS screen to get F12 to
bring up a Boot Menu... but what?

Got it... or, at least, a workaround.

New BIOS menu lists every storage device known to the system in it's
Boot Sequence menu.

It was just a matter of setting the USB drive/stick to be the first
choice before the DVD drives and then the System Drive.

I am guessing that:

- I goofed by somehow allowing that new BIOS utility to be added

- Giga goofed by leaving the PF12 for Boot Menu in the splash
screen when no such option is available. (??)

My money is on #1... I think #2 is a stretch...but still...
--
Pete Cresswell