Old October 16th 03, 06:55 AM
Minotaur

zlo wrote:
there isn't a readme file

Last I looked at the screen during install, it explained the 9700-9800
SoftMod wasn't any longer needed. As ATI is basicaly using the same code
for both video cards in the newer Cat drivers.

--
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America,
as an independent press. You know it and I know it… The business of the
Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To pervert; To vilify;
To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for
his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this
toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich men
behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and or lives are all the
property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.
– John Swinton, former Chief of Staff, The New York Times, circa 1880