Old January 15th 04, 04:11 PM
DaveL

The Gainward GF3 ti550 is a ti500 that has faster memory in it than the
reference design and is clocked to 550 mhz, hence the name. And yes I
already said in the original post that I received a basic GF3.

Here is the ad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

This is what I received:
http://www.hothardware.com/hh_files/...f3golden.shtml

And like I said, not only was it a different board but it had a bad fan on
it. I emailed the sell yesterday and have not received a response from him.
I send another email today. I think he owes me a credit back to my paypal
account or a complete refund.

Dave

"Darthy" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:53:57 -0000, "Carl" wrote:

Andrew I couldn't agree more in cases where there is a possibility of an
honest mix-up, or breakdown in comms. But if you take it as fact from

the
OP on what the seller printed when he advertised the card he said it was

GF3 ti550 and thats not what he got. It was also faulty. I also said it
depends how the seller advertised the card and what he printed and my

Theres no such thing as a real "Ti550" - Gainward calls the Ti200 a
"Ti500" for some retarded reason. Hence, I say - **** gainward.

The Poster has not yet confirmed which card he has.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!