Old January 15th 04, 02:34 PM
neopolaris

Darthy wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:53:57 -0000, "Carl" wrote:

Andrew I couldn't agree more in cases where there is a possibility
of an honest mix-up, or breakdown in comms. But if you take it as
fact from the OP on what the seller printed when he advertised the
card he said it was a GF3 ti550 and thats not what he got. It was
also faulty. I also said it depends how the seller advertised the
card and what he printed and my responses take the facts as reported
by the OP as read.

Theres no such thing as a real "Ti550" - Gainward calls the Ti200 a
"Ti500" for some retarded reason. Hence, I say - **** gainward.

The Poster has not yet confirmed which card he has.

Gainward made the BEST GF3 cards bar none. A badass Gainward ti200 is
called a ti450