Old August 13th 03, 05:40 PM
OverKlocker

On 12 Aug 2003 11:26:28 -0700, (Radeon350) wrote:

quote:
"The last year has been an incredible year when it comes to video
cards. No wait, it has not. It has been an incredible year when it...snip

ATI and NVIDIA need to pull out of the Futuremark Beta Program and
recommit themselves to focusing on their customers gaming experience.
But, this is all just my opinion.

Feel free to steal, rip, copy, fax, email, and post this article in
whole or in part, as your own words, or as mine."

one point is 'yes' ati has done this as well. another would be that
nvidia seems to be doing it alot with their new product (5900 ultra).
i dont have my new issue of maximumPC here, but some of you prob read
the article which basically shows that by removing the 'optimizations'
the nvidia card takes ALOT bigger hit on preformance than the ati
card. that kinda struck me as funny, since maximumPC is now showing
both cards as their 'high end' choices.