Old June 20th 04, 02:05 AM
NBK

James Bald wrote:
P.S.
Just wanted to add two things:
* I use default factory voltages everywhere. I'm not about to fry the core to get at 3.3Ghz.
* Temperatures have virtually not changed if I run at 2.8Ghz stock 800FSB, or overclock.
Virtually the same.

These new P4C babies are just amazing... My advice, never up the core voltage.
Upping core voltage is risky business, and overheat guaranteed.

Once I finish playing Combat flight sim 3; I'll be ready for Doom-3.
Meanwhile I've got Unreal Tourney, & Unreal Championship on the XBOX for these kind
of crave.
Life is sweet, don't you think.

I am using default voltages on my P4 3.06 533MHz FSB and my Radeon 9800
Pro. Also i am not overclocking anything...