Old August 27th 04, 01:53 PM
TommyDale

"Billw" wrote in message ...
"Had I known the facts, I would not have recommended Kerry for the Silver
Star for simply pursuing and dispatching a single wounded, fleeing Viet
Cong." ... one of Kerry's supervisors in Vietnam, George Elliott.

I'm sure that he wishes he had instead recommended GWB for that Silver
Star -- for valorous service doing Republican campaigning during the VietNam
war (instead of the Guard work he signed up to do, or the war service he
avoided), and for bravely refusing his medical examinations.

It is sad that the country is in the hands of such completely unprincipled
people now, and that so many people can actually believe that these are
straightshooting, moral people in control of the government. We have become
a country of gullible morons, swallowing anything FoxNews spews.

This is off topic -- you should not have cross-posted to this forum.
But I'm not going to let you get away with the statement, "We have
become
a country of gullible morons, swallowing anything FoxNews spews."

Prior to Fox News, we were a country of gullible morons, swallowing
anthing the liberal media (CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS etc.) spewed. So now this
one little news channel get popular BECAUSE IT IS FAIR AND BALANCED
and you liberal pinkos find FOX to be the biased source? You are a
moron.