Old May 15th 05, 06:10 PM
Jin Mazumdar

The 7.2 CD boots. FreeBSD boots. The CP005250.zip produces an iso
image fine CPQSMST550.iso. I transfer the image to CD using Nero the
same as I do for other iso images.

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
the CD should most defintely be bootable ... could be a problem with the DL
of the .zip

can you boot any other CD's in that system ? Windows, linux, etc ?

I have seen other reports of problems with the HP download .... I may have
to startup my ISO download service again.

- LC

"Jin Mazumdar" wrote in message

No it does not. I have written 3 CD fetching the 5.5 source 3 times with
the same result. I don't believe that the 5.5 CD is a bootable one.

Can you confirm positively that it is?

Guy Macon wrote:

Jin Mazumdar wrote:

Tried that. It does not recognize the 5.5 CD as a valid medium.

Does the 5.5 CD boot on other PCs?