Old September 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Paul

Default Sisoft Sandra - does it indicate if ram is running in dual channel mode

when I bought my 1 gig dual channel kit of Corsair DDR400, the guy at the
shop thought I should test it in Sandra to make sure thta it is running in
dual channel mode.

At the post screen, I get the message "(Dual Channel Mode Enabled)", but
when I go into sandra, I can't see any indicator of whether it's running in
dual channel mode or not.

where is the feature in sandra to tell me this?

p.s. the reason he told me check was because he said he got 2 unmatched
pairs of ram, and although it said it was running in dual channel mode on
the post screen, when he checked in sandra it was not.

any help appreciated.