Old July 11th 03, 06:38 PM
Madra Rua

"Morgan" wrote in message
Thanks Morgan for your comments.

No problem. However if you had answered some of the questions that I asked

you
might have found that the issue could have more to do with your method of
capturing rather than the need to overclock your system.

Ouch! :-)

I thought I provided all the answers. The Hauppauge WinTV is a TV card with
video and audio out ports. I feed the audio through the sound card but that
has nothing to do with my problem. I don't use an AGP card for this. What
other info do you need?

I have captured fine with a P3 1GHZ and zero frames dropped, so although

well
configured hardware is very important to capturing it does not need the

fastest
CPU to do it right.

I also have captured with much slower equipment without drops but not at
720x480 with HuffyUV and the Compress box checked. Have you used these
settings without drops on that slower equipment?

TIA

Rua

Regards

Morgan