Old December 16th 04, 07:29 PM
Stephen

"Stephen" wrote in message
Ebuyer has appalling customer service standards.

Firstly I'll state that in the past I've ordered from Ebuyer and not had a
problem as the items have always arrived on time.

But now I need their customer services there's a huge problem as I've
found out to my cost. Basically it seems to me there's no customer
services at Ebuyer or if there is they're totally ignorant by ignoring my
attempts to contact them on that crap e-notes system. They haven't had the
common decency to reply to me.

The problem is that Ebuyer have told me that the item I ordered has been
despatched to me by Royal Mail and they helpfully gave me the reference
number of the package. Two weeks after the alleged despatch it's still
failed to turn up. I've contacted Royal Mail with the reference number to
be told that there's no record of an audit trail for the item and it's not
entered into the Royal Mail system. This leads to the conclusion it's not
actually been despatched. Further evidence it's not in the Royal Mail
system is that a card through the door if they are unsuccessful in
delivering an item plus I've checked with the local sorting office and
they're not holding any items for collection for me.

So a letter has now been despatched, by first class recorded delivery, to
Ebuyer (addressed to Paul Cusack) demanding that the item is now sent to
me without any further delay. I know one part of their website states they
don't like you to contact them by any other means than e-notes so why
don't the ignorant customer services reply to you? If the letter doesn't
have the desired effect the next step is to report them for taking a
credit card payment without sending the goods which is against the
agreement for credit cards. I've already informed my credit card issuer of
the situation and the payment will be reversed in the next few days if
Ebuyer doesn't respond with sending the item.

It seems like Ebuyer is good if you don't come up against any problems you
have to contact them about. When you do need to contact them then they are
totally crap giving an atrocious service.

As an update it's now looking as if the arseholes at Ebuyer have actually
deleted all the e-notes I've left for them. What a bunch of cowboy *******.