Old July 22nd 03, 08:19 PM
Perdita X. Dream

John wrote:
I unplugged everything from my mobo except for the boot drive. It
doesn't POST at all so i get absolutely nothing on the screen. I
think I'll go buy a new 450W power supply.

Thanks for the help

Just make sure it IS a 450W supply. £10 supplies that are marked as such
usually aren't - normally you can halve it. You need to spend money on a
decent PSU (Enermax or Antec). If it's unbranded, or has a generic brand,
you can be sure that it's not worth it. Buying a cheap PSU is not an
economy. You might save £50 over a branded unit but, when - not if - it
fails, you could be paying out a damned sight more than that in repair bills
and replacement parts.

--
Perdita X. Dream