Old December 14th 04, 09:35 AM
Gama Chameleon

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:38:28 -0000, "recursor"
wrote:

snip

Remember they charge £7 for this miracle :-)

Yeah Apple really show the way from the tidy cable point of view, sometimes when I'm doing a build I
keep a pic of an iMac handy for inspiration but it's impossible to get close, I always seem to end
up with the usual pc tangle that the system buiders do. Sata cables have helped a bit though.

Yeah, but all those rats nests of cables fill in the big gaps in a
case and stops the case looking so empty :-)

I think that was how IDE cables were invented.
--
Gamma gamma gamma chameleon
You come and glow, you come and glow.