Old August 21st 04, 07:34 AM
David J. Antoine

Default Will nvidia ever support triple buffering in OpenGL?

I was wondering if nVidia supported triple buffering in OpenGL
especially with the 6800 series. I had previously purchased a 6800 GT
that I had enjoyed, but I could not get this feature to work. My card
before the 6800 purchase was an ATi Radeon 9800XT. I had tried
various tweakers to insert the setting in the registry
(OGL_EnableTripleBuffer). However, I could tell that double buffering
was on in my OpenGL games. I actually returned the card because of this
in spite of the fact it rocked at everything else. Does anyone know if
nVidia will support this feature in future drivers? Thank you for your
time.
--
Peace & God Bless,

$muvMoney