Old August 19th 04, 03:13 AM
deimos

Alan Sawdon wrote:

Yeah it is, but for £20 I'll give it a shot. If it was £200 that'd be a
whole 'nother story!!!

#Sawdon#

"Bob Perez" wrote in message

"Alan Sawdon" wrote in message

snip

Not sure if you realize it (can't really tell from your post), but what
you're describing is really a pyramid scheme and is a sucker's bet. Such
schemes are illegal in many of the United States, tho perhaps not in other
countries. In any case, the old saying that "If it looks too good to be
true, it is" applies with full force here. Suckers, beware.

--
Bob Perez

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they
quit playing."
- Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Don't do that. Your 20 just adds to the funding of the scheme and
invites more suckers. If 200,000 people give into it, the scam artist
still makes 4 MILLION bucks!!!

You see it doesn't take much to run a scam and be profitable with a net
full of idiots.

BTW, my real name is Prince Mobuku and I have some money that I want to
send you....

.... new one made very day...