Old July 15th 03, 03:00 PM
Rick Cathey

Default Is it Possible to Use Regular Nvidia drivers on Nforce2 Board?

I built a system using the Epox 8RGA+ motherboard that has the onboard
GeForce4 MX graphics chip. After installing WinXP Professional and
reloading all my apps I found that during screen changes in Links 2003
it would take almost a minute sometimes to switch to the next screen
during game play. After doing a search using dejanews I found this to
be a well known problem among Limks users. Some claimed they had the
best success using the 30.82 drivers from the Nvidia site.

This is my first build using the Nforce2 chipset with onboard graphics
so my question is can I use the 30.82 drivers with the onboard
graphics chip or do I have to stay with the NForce2 drivers only?

Thanks for any input
Rick