Old January 15th 05, 10:10 AM
fsda

Default NV Firewall and Norton Internet Security?

I have an Asus A8N-SLI. Looking forward to the lower CPU utilization of
the Nvidia4 chipset, I installed the Nvidia Firewall (ActiveArmor). This
motherboard came bundled with a copy of Norton Internet Security 2004.

I want to use the Nvidia Firewall, but use the other features of Norton
Internet Security 2004, like antivirus, antispam, etc.

My problem is, When the Nvidia Firewall is activated, the Norton LiveUpdate
feature cannot connect, and I cannot figure out a way to give it
permission. I even added a rule to the Nvidia Firewall setings allowing
the LiveUpdate app, but it still didn't do the trick. And, the Nvidia
Firewall never pops up to tell me anything is wrong..

Anyone else have this problem?