Old December 11th 03, 03:15 PM
jeffc

"Sidmon" wrote in message
What sort of wattage should I be looking for. And I'm sure one of the

cases (a
'99 Tiny case) is an ATX type because the PSU is ATX. Why then doesnt it

fit a
full size ATX motherboard in when the Tiny case itself seems normal sized

middi
tower??!!!

I Must be getting old, not understanding why this new technology doesnt

fit!

Do some web searches - you'll have to read up on the standards. You can
also search for a calculator to figure your wattage needs. But if you don't
want to do that, just buy a quality 350-400 watt power supply and you'll be
OK. You might be able to save $10-20, but then you'll never be sure if you
bought a good brand or enough power until it's too late.