Old August 24th 04, 03:24 PM
MyndPhlyp

"Nelson M. G. Santiago" wrote in message
. ..
In , on 08/23/04
at 04:46 PM, David Magda said:

Though they edited the song to removed the line "You make a grown man
cry".

It would do them no good to plainly state the obvious! 8-))))

If that were true, McDonalds and Burger King would not have been sued by
people spilling commonly known hot beverages in their laps. We might have a
foundation here for a class action lawsuit. Hmmm.

(I wonder ... if my kid burns his hand on the stove, who would I sue: the
stove manufacturer, the electric company, the installer, the supplier, the
interior designer, the landlord? After all, our (US) court system has pretty
much accepted we are not responsible for our own actions these days.)