Old January 9th 04, 08:21 PM
Nospam

Default FX5950 and Half Life 2

Has any website done benchmarks on that Half Life 2 Beta thing which was
used to show how good ATI cards were Last year.

Something like this at Anandtech but with the newer cards and drivers.

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1863&p=8

I am looking for a new card to replace my Leadtek Winfast A250 Ti 4400
would probably go for the Leadtek Winfast A380TDH.

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/3d_graphic...myvivo_1.shtml

All the recent benchmarks show there is not much between the FX5950 and
the 9800XT but I would like the best card to play Half life 2 when it ever
comes out.

How long before the Next Generation of cards will be released.

--
I Worship His Divine Shadow

3DMark 2001 Project
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=4623264 Highest