Old December 28th 18, 10:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default What's the difference between these two memories ?

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:07:37 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:54:56 -0200, Shadow wrote:

Oh, it's a freeware time-sync utility. I thought you were
talking about science fiction.

So is Neutron.

http://keir.net/neutron.html

7Kb small, and has an INI file so you can change the servers.
(the included ones are not working). If the first server doesn't
respond it tries the second, etc, for a total of 14.
I can give you my list if you want.
Keir writes good software.
[]'s

I'd have asked if you tried decreasing a N Interval to poll for a
lower integer (more often) than a default periodicity, or manually,
but there may not be that provision if there's nothing more to
configure it than the illustration.
http://keir.net/resources/scrn_neutron.png

I'd personally want that feature automated

You could just use Task Scheduler, though I don't like it
running in the background, so I disabled the service.

http://www.blackviper.com/windows-se...ask-scheduler/
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004