Old May 15th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
P G

Default Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS question?

In the new pc I have just built, I have a Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS (320Mb)
GFX card (PCI-E) from overclockers.com

What sort of core clock and memory speeds are other users of this card
using?

My stock speeds are 513 / 792

I have already successfully got the card running at 600 / 900 without
any artifacts or major increase in temps.

But I'd like to know what others have achieved to see what I can aim for.

ISTR reading somewhere that with these cards you have to keep the core
clock speed and the memory clock speed in a ratio of 2:3, is this correct?

Thanx