Old April 17th 07, 10:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default 8800GTS 320MB power requirements

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:48:48 GMT, "Phil Weldon"
wrote:

'DaveW' wrote:
| The manufacturer always lists the MINIMUM requirements for the use of
their
| products. Since you do NOT meet these minimum requirements, I think you
get
| the general idea.
_____

As if the 'minimum' manufacturer recommendations had integrity. How about
the 'minimum' system recommendations for games? Just as the game 'minimum'
recommendation is self-serving, so is the 'minimum' power supply
recommendation. You are free to hold whatever illusions you wish, just
don't urge others to share.

Phil Weldon

oh, that's helpful