Old November 14th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
JT

Default Control Panel Help

"JLC" jc@nospam wrote in message
I'm sick of having to deal with CCC so I removed it, and installed good
old Control Panel. My question is, is there a way to turn on Adaptive AA
(I think that's what it's called) without using CCC? And also what about
Avivo? Is it running in the background even though I can't use it's
controls? These are the only reasons I can think of for running CCC, if
there's a way to take full advantage of what my card can do (x1900xt (256)
without that crappy CCC it sure would be nice. Maybe there's a program I
can DL that can access these features? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

DL ATI Tray Tools. Great program. Can do just about anything with this. Game
Profiles. OC'ing. Tweak just about any setting. I don't run Control Panel or
CCC with this baby.