Old December 14th 03, 02:10 PM
Peder

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in
:

"Peder" wrote in message
Hi. I have an unlocked 2500+ and some CAS2 PC3200 RAM on the way and
I'm wondering if anyone is using this combo overclocked. I saw a
couple of forum posts with people running 185 x 12.5-13.5. Any hints
on setup? Oh, I have a good cooler, too (SLK900A). Appreciate any
replies. Thanks.

I'd recommend a new mobo personally.

However, if ur PCI components don't flake out at 185 FSB then that's
good but I couldn't overclock on the same board without silver
painting the chip.

Well, I got things setup this weekend and it's running at 12.5x176 (2.2Ghz)
w/o too much effort on my part @ 28° Idle and 38° Toast'd. Guess the board
can wait a little while.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro2 (Nforce2), with it's
plethora of IDE ports? 2 x 133, 2 x RAID, 2 x SATA.

--
Peder (Please reply to group only, email invalid)