Old August 16th 04, 11:17 AM
lordy

"Biz" wrote in
:

"lordy" wrote in message
.. .
I get a 3dMark01 SE scores of bet 9750 and 9950 on

PNY 5700 Ultra 128 DDR2 (stock clock 300 Core/ 906 Mem)
Athlon XP 2400+ 133FSB
1G PC2700 DDR
ECS K7S5A mobo (I know, I know !)
Latest 61.77 Official NVidia Drivers Windows XP.
Dual Screen enabled.
AGP 4x

Not doing anything fancy but I expected higher scores. Am I missing
something ? New to all this,
just put my trusty Matrox G400 in storage :

I dont usually comment on stupid benchmark posts, but it seems obvious
your system is dying with a 133FSB...

It want just a "here look at my benchmark" - but from the score it was
obvious that something is not right. That FSB is 266 BTW (The standard XP
2400 T'Bred FSB). My Bad for the confusion.

--
Lordy