Old April 2nd 04, 04:48 AM
RJ

Wouldn't it be easier to just hookup a DVD player to your TV? Why run all
those wires everywhere?
"MARK" wrote in message
om...
hi,

i have recently upgraded to new pc which includes the radeon 9600
card.
i had a matrox g400 which worked wonderfully pumping out my movies
effortlessly to my tv (just the video section itself).
however the best i can manage on this new card is to transfer the
whole pc screen to the tv (not what you want to watch dvd's) and in
that process losing the primary monitor screen (ie it just switches to
tv). when it is on the primary monitor no output is experienced on the
tv.

i am at my whits end...i cannot believe that a new 128mb all singing
all dancing card cannot seem to do an old 32mb matrox card could doo
so easily.

how do i get ati radeon 128mb card to just output the video section
and not lose my main screen??? ( i have no room for a second
monitor!!)