Old June 15th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:58:29 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

"dave" nospam wrote in message
So don't use the power button. I don't use one. I have the power on set
to a keyboard combination of ctrl+F1 in bios.

I have usb keyboard and usb mouse... bios only has ps/2 power up support.

So that probably won't work.

Hopefully a bios upgrade could support power up for usb stuff.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Your crappy case got an easily-accessible Reset button that does not
stick?. Connect up that as the ON/OFF and leave the motherboard reset
connections open. Anything to stop you whining.....
( Pressing Reset on a modern PC is NOT a good idea, so leaving it
disconnected at the motherboard is just fine. )

John Lewis