Old September 11th 03, 09:25 PM
Robert Gault

When you call the 800 #, select video cards & general problems. This
will but you on the correct route to RMA. Select warranty and how to get
an RMA #.

It took me three calls to figure this out. However, be warned. It then
took at least 15 minutes waiting for a live rep. Once that happened, the
RMA was acquired in a few minutes.

RicM wrote:

I've got a defective PNY Verto GEForce4 Ti 4200. Manual says "to
obtain warranty service , phone PNY at 1-800-234-4597" but all that
does is put you in an endless recorded message loop. Checked the
website and can find no info on requesting an RMA. Called PNY in NJ
and left two messages for Customer Service, neither of which was
returned.

What the heck is the secret? This is my first experience with PNY and
may well be my last.

Anyone? Anyone?