Old September 10th 03, 07:27 AM
Draxen

"RicM" wrote in message
I've got a defective PNY Verto GEForce4 Ti 4200. Manual says "to
obtain warranty service , phone PNY at 1-800-234-4597" but all that
does is put you in an endless recorded message loop. Checked the
website and can find no info on requesting an RMA. Called PNY in NJ
and left two messages for Customer Service, neither of which was
returned.

What the heck is the secret? This is my first experience with PNY and
may well be my last.

Anyone? Anyone?

I had a good experience with PNY, admittedly it was their European offices
though. I phoned the UK office direct and was put thru to tech support in
France, the guy was very helpful and after a quick chat agreed my Ti4200
(64MB) was defective, he emailed me an RMA number and that was that.
True, they did send an FX5200 Ultra as replacement but another chat with
their UK office got me a 128MB Ti4200 by returning the Ultra. Even with that
cock-up, and this took place around a public holiday, the whole process was
finished in less than two weeks.

Try their main switchboard,

PNY Technologies Inc.
299 Webro Road