Old January 9th 04, 02:11 PM
Ar Q

"radius" wrote in message
I also have all 3 instaled on my computer and it works fine for me.I
have a AIW 9000 with catalyst 3.5 nero 6 and tempgnc 2.5 but i had to
increase priority of direct show multimedia file reader in tempgnc to
have every thing working ok.You can try this by going to
environnmental settings right clic on direct show multimedia file
reader and increase prioriy . If this is of any help.

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. In the past, if my system
can't edit ALL mpeg2 files, I can fix it by raising the direct show
multimedia file reader priority. But this problem is so weird, I can edit
any original files just not non-master files. I am wondering if the problem
is related to that I did not install ATI DVD player since I only own MMC 7.7
CD.