Old January 25th 15, 08:18 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_36_]

Default CPU Install question

Flasherly wrote:
snip
The residual of it all, say, between a CPU running at 57-65C and one
that runs ambient or close - to my thinking - does matter in the long
run. Rated/spec'd much high, of course, might not be a dead CPU
although I believe anomalies can occur, especially, with overclocking
that contribute to a mess, it is, when an OS reaches general
instability (figuring and knowing if its hard/software induced).

Thank you! I printed out your (entire) post to remind me of the details.

Bill