Old December 16th 03, 04:44 PM
Ant C

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
"jeebus" wrote in message

"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Just recieved the card - no BIOS/POST corruption so I`m gonna leave

positive
feedback. PC recognises the card as VGA compatible.

Tried to install nvidia drivers but screen went black with cursor in

top
left corner flashing at about 35% of the install wizard.

I have downloaded a Ti4400 BIOS from
http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#gf4ti and will flash it
later.

I have to go out but will leave positive feedback.

Seeing as you got what you paid for, its the least you could do.

Flashed it with the BIOS and that went ok - but since doing the BIOS flash
the screen corruption is now present. Its heading for the bin.

Someone should put you on TV, my sides are going to split soon.