Old June 26th 03, 09:22 PM
Raptor

"Pluvious" wrote in message

Found this on 3drage which came from Driver Heaven :

"Alot has been going on behind the scenes recently guys with Nvidia
regarding Omegas drivers and it looks like Omega might be forced to
stop making them. This is due to Nvidia hard handed tactics and not
wanting anyone to alter or touch their driver code in any way. Omega
has even had to remove Nvidia logos from his site or legal action will
be taken. This could possibly if taken further close these sites, so
we really have no option."

Gee... I wonder why Nvidia doesnt want someone hacking around in the
driver sets?.. .. could it be that someone might find some
"optimizing"? Pathetic.

Pluvious

Sounds like Nvidia is getting a little edgy. Think this "3Dmark" driver
cough enhancing episode had anything to do with it? Ever since I went
over to the dark side last chip cycle (9700pro) I could care less *what*
Nvidia does really.