Old October 11th 17, 06:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Bill Cunningham[_2_]

Default video card

"Paul" wrote in message
news I have a machine like that, with
PCI Express video card, AGP video card slot, and PCI slots.
So all three types are present. The only caveat on mine,
was the PCI Express slot was x16 long, but only wired with
x4 lanes, which is too slow. so the machine always got an
AGP card instead, and the PCI Express slot stayed empty.

http://www.playtool.com/pages/vidslots/slots.html

If you do have a PCI Express x16 slot, as in the picture,
keep your eyes peeled for a discarded PC with one of those
kinds of cards in it :-)

No PCI express didn't work. I have the white bridge PCIs. I think there's an
ISA slot in there too. Not used.

Bill