Old September 27th 10, 07:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Zhang Weiwu

Default why catalyst control center did not offer me software crossfireoption / what is the requirement of software crossfire

On 2010年09月22日 20:41, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
Hello. I have MSI RD480 Neo2 motherboard, a "CrossFire Xpress 3200"
motherboard (or so called "AMD 580X Crossfire chipset").

There is a mistake in this description. MSI RD480 Neo2 motherboard
actually is CrossFire Xpress 1600 motherboard, or AMD 480X. The mistake
is from mis-writting in my notebook.

There was a page about combination of different ATI cards of the
software crossfire. But it was removed several years ago.

http://ati.amd.com/technology/crossf...binations.html

The new chart is on a new URI with only CrossfireX cards.