Old October 13th 03, 09:46 PM
jeffc

"JAD" wrote in message
news
and then find a buyer and sell the other
hard drive

**** I'd keep it which was my point. make money on it?

You'd do that work, and risk going to jail, so you can swap your 40G hard
drive for someone else's 80G? Now that is truly stupid. Not to say I
haven't seen stupid people working in places like that, but usually not for
long.

No, I'm saying what I said. i.e. it's not likely

you haven't done much business with CompUSA or many other Boiler room

repair places..

I have, which is why I would not advise arguing with them. It's like
wrestling with a pig.

So you shouldn't assume that it has, in fact, "taken
place".

I made no assumption, I said that I would take the side of the poster

asking pertinent questions(like the model) and trying to sort
out what exactly happened....if it were to ever be ascertained..

Which reminds me - unfortunately, the OP has not participated since the
first post. Apparently we care about this issue more than he does. EOT for
me.....