Old February 28th 07, 11:12 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DRS

Default Kodak re-enters inkjet biz

"Burt" wrote in message
"DRS" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, the term is "logic". Top-posting destroys the logical
flow for everybody. Thus, when I ask top-posters to desist and
adhere to the standards, I am (as would anybody making the request)
speaking on behalf of everybody.

You do get an "A+" for persistance,

As long as people post on the subject I am entitled to respond. That does
not make me obsessive, merely a participant. I do not see you criticising
those equally "obsessive" participants who continue to defend top-posting.

as does Measekite. Both of you,
however, also get an "A+" for foolishness. You've both made your
point, a few people post an agreement, but most find your behaviour
obsessive ("I speak on behalf of everybody" - quote attributed to
DRS).

Do put it in context.

Get over it, suck it up, and move on already!
(top and bottom posted - take your choice.)

Unfortunately you remove that choice by top-posting. We still have to get
past your top-post to get to the uneditted cited material.